USA Boccia has multiple membership levels though 90% of all current and recently new members should be joining as a Standard Full Member.
Which Membership do I sign up for?
For the majority of everyone, the Standard Full Membership is the category that you should be enrolling. Most people possess multiple roles, the new inhouse and teacher memberships categories are out reach programs and not intended for the majority of our current members. Ask the National Office if in doubt: email@example.com
Here are the Individual Membership Levels:
1) Standard Full Membership – $50.00
This category is primarily geared for individuals who are SOLELY referees or classifiers.
Not intended for a coach, player, sport assistant or ramp operator, Contact National Office if there are questions.
3) Introduction In-House (Recreation) Athlete Membership – $10.00
4) Administrator, Student or Teacher Membership – $0.00
USA Boccia has two organizational membership categories:
- 1) Boccia Only Clubs/Organizational/Programs Membership: Boccia Only – $150.00
- This category is for the organization who SOLE purpose is to promote, develop and conduct Boccia programs. Contact National Office if there are questions.
- 2) Multisport Organizations Membership: Multi-sport – $100.00
This category is for all of the other organizations that have Boccia as ONE aspect of their program. Examples: Parks & Rec Depts that offer others sports offerings, VA programs, Other Adaptive Sport Organizations, etc. Contact National Office if there are questions.