Please follow this link to complete your 2019 USA Boccia Membership
Why Should I become a member?
A USA Boccia membership allows any member the opportunity to:
- Participate in local, regional, and national tournaments
- Voting rights at the annual USA Boccia Assembly
- The opportunity to travel abroad representing Team USA in international competitions
- Ability to be nominate to serve on board and committees
What does my membership fee cover?
USA Boccia has basic operation and insurance costs we must cover each year. Annually these costs range from $8,000 – $12,000. Membership fees are utilized to cover these costs. Other costs associated with the operation of USA Boccia are covered through donations and grants.
Who needs a membership?
Any individual who intends to compete in Regional and National tournaments will be required to have a current 2019 membership.
- Sport Assistants
- Team Leaders
Membership Fees for 2019
- Early Bird Registration – before 3/1/19 – $50.00
- Late Registration Fee – after 2/28/19 – $70.00